At the Festival, we have limited volunteer positions available.
1. Purchase your Volunteer Ticket
2. Complete your Application Form BELOW
*When you are accepted, you will be allocated to a role and a team. If you are not accepted – you will be refunded.
You will receive:
1 x Festival Ticket
On successful completion of your hours $100 will be refunded after the Festival (your cost $199)
Working hours are 12 hrs spread over 5 days.
We are looking for passionate and committed people who are able to support this work with love, joy and playfulness, and who are happy to be part of our creative team.
Volunteers ticket charge will be refunded to you in after the Festival to your nominated bank account if you were able to attend all your shifts and show care and responsibility in your role. You need to feel in agreement with the values and code of ethics of the Festival as well as model inclusivity for cultural and gender identities. Volunteering is an amazing experience of teamwork, adrenalin, service and creating and holding a sacred space. we value each and every one of our volunteers for this reason.
All volunteer registrations welcome, there are many different roles and your volunteer coordinator will contact you to discuss your role and shifts with you.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM
Some examples of roles we need:
Box Office / Registration
Marketing / Promotion
Social Media Support
Putting up Posters
Set up and Pack up
Host / Hostessing Presenters
An event like this needs volunteers! They are the space holders and make the participants feel comfortable and at ease and make sure the space remains safe and beautiful at all times. We are building a team of dedicated volunteers who enjoy this work and who are able to exchange some time for a heavily discounted full weekend pass. Volunteer tickets are not refundable, but can be passed on to another volunteer of the same gender.
We are looking forward to co-create another amazing event with you!
In gratitude, the Taste of Love Team.
What you offer
- 12 hours work spread over 5 days, shifts will be allocated based on your availability and Festival requirements, shifts are 3-6 hours in length at maximum. We distribute shifts evenly most shifts allow you to participate in the workshops while you work
- Participation in all team building sessions part of your hours
- Participation in the onsite introduction training
- Punctual arrival at all shifts and great work ethics
- Participation in all morning pod sharings
- To pay for a volunteers ticket ($300) in full before we can guarantee your spot as a volunteer, of which $100 is refunded to you 14 days after the event if you have been at all your shifts
- Fun, enthusiasm and loving service to the camp out, its staff and all the presenters and participants
- Availability on mobile phone during the event and email prior
- Reasonable flexibility in case of emergency
- Help with spreading flyers, posters and promotional materials
What you get
- A great team to work with
- To be part of shaping a magical, powerful event shifting the planet
- A full Festival ticket for 5 days and 6 nights, including dormitory accomodation
- To participate in all the events at the Taste of Love Festival and workshops outside of your shifts for free (door ushers can also participate in workshops during their shifts held in the rooms they are working in)
- Get to know our presenters
- Help in deep session and process work
- An incredible experience of growth, friendship, ecstasy and freedom
Northern Rivers NSW
The Festival will be held in an exclusive venue in nature with accomodation over Friday, Saturday and Sunday and feature 3 streams and 3 evening events. We are planning to have 27 workshops spaces of 2 – 2.5 hrs length presented by local, national and international leading speakers in this field. The workshop or presentation spaces can either cater for 40, 80 or 250 people
The vision for the upcoming Festival is to bring in a large community of different types of people that are interested to receive quality education and information about sex, spirituality and relationships. Key themes – vitality, rediscovering our connection with the divine, healing relationships, communication skills, redefining orgasm, and rediscovering our free natural sexual spiritual loving self.
Through quality education and heart touching experiences, expanding our undersatnding of each other and each other’s needs as human beings, uncovering a whole new world of verbal and non verbal communications skills we believe much more long lasting joy and ecstasy can flow in our lives.