Saturday May 30 & July 25 – 10am – 5pm
The day is divided into a morning session and an afternoon session. Each session has one long tantric ritual in it that can be done within your own comfort level. The sessions are both healing, revealing and include eros, love, trust and bring naturally through the renewed connection to ourselves a vitality, joy and radiance that always is there as a current beneath the surface.
We often work with different types of massage, oil, the senses for parts of the day and will feel into the flow what’s needed the most for each group.
The venue is cosy and limiting participants to 25 people creates a soft intimate atmosphere that allows us to go deep and turn within.
We invite you to come out of the homes and share with us this magical day, the meal will be vegan friendly and have GF options.
– water bottle
– sarong and towel
– massage oil
Presenters: Marion Ellyard & Ron van Twuiver
Please Respect all Guidelines before committing to this event:
– There may be opportunities to connect and explore with others, only do so if there is mutual consent.
– Before any exercise, agreements are made between practice partners re personal boundaries, dress code, STD’s, that need to be respected.
– This is a drug and alcohol free event.
– No cameras/video devices or photos permitted. We will have our own photographer and you will be asked if your photo can be taken only to be published for friends on the private events page after the party.
– Personal Hygiene is a must.
– You agree to take responsibility and to act with integrity and accountability in regards to your sexual connections, existing relationships or relationship agreements and to seek advice from a facilitator during the evening should you feel at any time uncomfortable with any of the exercises or interactions within the group.
Kulcha Jam, 1 Acacia Street, Byron Bay
Times and Date:
May 30, 10am – 5pm
Note: Your booking is confirmed once we receive payment.