“Happy Endings” – Honouring the Gifts of Relationship Transitions
From the first flush of a new romance, to sustaining the fires of long-term partnerships, most of us focus on the spring and summer skillsets of the relationship cycle. In this workshop, we turn our attention to navigating the darker territory of relationship endings moving from break-ups to break-throughs. Together we will discover what gold may be found within our own heart wounds – gifts that impart deeper self-acceptance and wisdom empowering us forward. This is an opportunity to be part of a paradigm reframe to clear the cultural shame and judgement surrounding separations. Join us as we explore shamanic tools to master conscious endings and embrace the full transformational nature of the cycles of love.
Interactive and Experiential parts
Emotional Release as Group
Group Ritual (dependent on time allotted this may be done solo)
Core Benefits for Participants of this Session
- Re-examine and upscale your beliefs about relationship endings
- Access deeper peace, forgiveness and insights from your past partnerships
- Flex your creative muscles and explore shamanic ritual that is truly meaningful to you
- Expand your ability to show up as a powerful support to those in your community navigating relationship break-ups
- Leave with a fuller appreciation of the transformational nature of relationship as a journey not a fixed destination
Indicator Bars and Inclusivity
Please self select according to your level of interest and willingness to be challenged.