1 Day Tantra Workshop | July 1
Experience a transformative journey towards deeper love and connection with our 1-Day Tantra Workshop – A Taste of Love Event.
Our gender-fluid approach maintains balance between gender anatomies. Through various tantric practices, such as breathwork, meditation, and conscious touch, you’ll learn to cultivate presence, deepen intimacy, and enhance pleasure and wellbeing.
Limited tickets available, book now to avoid disappointment – this event always sells out!
Discounted combo tickets are available for our Temple Night event.
Please email admin (at) tasteoflove.com.au to be added to our waitlist …
1 Day Workshop
Upper Burringbar | Nth NSW 9:30am-5pm
We are offering a series of 1 Day workshops and Temple events throughout 2023.
Marion will be hosting a deeply transformative day by offering some tantric practices and concepts, then giving you an opportunity to practice these concepts in action.
You will get the opportunity to work with different practice partners throughout the day, or if you are coming as a couple, you can also choose to just work with your partner.
The 1 Day workshop will each time highlight a different key area of Tantric philosophy that focuses on Red Tantra. Red Tantra is the Tantra that has to do with the 5 senses and the embodiment through these 5 senses.
So each workshop will focus on bringing awareness and consciousness to different aspects of our embodiment, bring healing and opening and dearmouring to the body, so these concepts can directly be experienced. We invite you to then practise these at home with a partner or friends, and let them ripple out into your life, as the opening of the body and the lifeforce energy and the healing of the armour and stress we carry physically, emotionally and mentally is such a rewarding experience, we look forward to seeing you there!
The day is divided into a morning session and an afternoon session.
The sessions are both healing, revealing and include eros, love, trust and bring naturally through the renewed connection to ourselves a vitality, joy and radiance that always is there as a current beneath the surface.
The venue is cosy. limiting participants to 45 people creates a soft intimate atmosphere that allows us to go deep and turn within.
We invite you to come out of your homes to share this magical day with us, the meal will be vegan friendly and have GF options.
What to bring:
– water bottle
- notebook & pen
-sarong and towel
Presenter: Marion Ellyard
Please Respect all Guidelines before committing to this event:
– There may be opportunities to connect and explore with others, only do so if there is mutual consent.
– Before any exercise, agreements are made between practice partners re personal boundaries, dress code, STD’s, that need to be respected.
– This is a drug and alcohol free event.
– No cameras/video devices or photos permitted. We will have our own photographer and you will be asked if your photo can be taken only to be published for friends on the private events page after the party.
– Personal Hygiene is a must.
– You agree to take responsibility and to act with integrity and accountability in regards to your sexual connections, existing relationships or relationship agreements and to seek advice from a facilitator during the evening should you feel at any time uncomfortable with any of the exercises or interactions within the group.
*Non-Refundable or Transferable - Please see our Payment Policy HERE
Date: July 01, 2023
Start time: 09:30 AEDT
End time: 17:00 AEDT
Venue: Upper Burringbar
Coordinates: Upper Burringbar
Directions: Upper Burringbar