Paid deposits, workshop fees and festival tickets are generally non refundable or transferable to another date or event. You can however on-sell or pass on your ticket to another person and need to notify us of their name.
If the organiser changes or has to cancel the date of a workshop due to their own fault all fees already paid to us are refundable, exempt of travelling costs incurred.
In case of illness and the participant can show a medical doctors certificate or in case of emergencies, the fees paid may be transferred to another future event or training or refunded at a case to case basis minus an admin fee of $95.
In case of an event being cancelled due to natural disasters or events out of our control, the tickets purchased are non refundable. However the organiser will aim to do everything to set a new date for the same event to which your ticket purchase will be transferred to as a full credit.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our updates, respond to a survey or fill out a form. We use this information only to send periodic emails. sending you updates about your booking and/or upcoming new courses, events and workshops or promotions. You can unsubscribe from our updates anytime at the bottom of each email.
The Taste of Love Festival & Events employs one photographer and one videographer onsite to take promotional footage of the event to help promote events like these. Taking private videos or photos is not allowed to protect the privacy of all other participants. By participating in the Taste of Love Festival you agree that the Taste of Love Festival reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video and release the Taste of Love festival from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness. However if you see a photo of yourself published and you do not wish for this photo to be used we will exchange this image if possible. The photograph/video maybe used in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by the Taste of Love Festival including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals, images will not be identified using names or personal identifying information of the photographed subject, except of presenters and staff of the Taste of Love Festival. Most images or footage taken at the event will be crowd images. However if a photographer or videographer is asking to interview you or take your close up shot and you do not wish to have your image or voice recorded for distribution please make your wish known to the photographer at the time.
Policy of Safety & Consent:
To ensure that everyone who comes to our festivals understands the purpose of conscious relating through touch, sensuality and sexaulity and understands consent, verbal and non verbal, all new participants must attend the ‘Welcome for Newcomers’ session and ALL PARTICIPANTS must attend the ‘Boundaries & Consent Session’ at the beginning of the festival.
We require in addition that all participants sign a copy of our Agreement and Waiver Form upon arrival at the festival. This agreement includes a commitment on everyone’s part to protect the privacy of everyone involved and act responsibly and in consent, meaning to speak your clear yes and no, be responsible for your own experiences and boundaries, and if you are exploring on the edge and realise you no longer find the experience comfortable or useful for you to agree to speak out and stop an engagement or exercise you are in. Everything at the festival is an offer and an invitation but at no time will anyone ask you to do anything or participate in anything you do not want to. This includes not sharing identifiable information about other participants. You can read the festival waiver form below.
We believe that sensual, sexual and emotional human exploration and education has a value for the individual’s search for wholeness, healing and deeper understanding of the self. Unlike what some may think, a sex positive space is not one long orgy, quite the opposite actually as the sensuality or sexual component is not the main component of the festival. the workshops are aimed to provide freedom from obstacles, shame and guilt we may carry, heal past woundings and discover how powerful we truly are when we embrace all parts of us. There are many other workshops on offer that address many other parts of human consciousness and you can attend the entire festival without touching anyone or taking any clothing off. We ask of each individual to act from a place of autonomy and self-determination to make the right choices for themselves. While all care is taken to make the space as safe as possible, we cannot guarantee that you will not experience any emotional discomfort during the festival. Often this discomfort is part of learning something new when we look deeper. We have onsite counsellors available 24/7 and therapists that offer session work if any support or help is required. Please make use of these offerings and be open for uncomfortable situations to clear themselves and even become pat of your own healing journey and full empowerment.
Agreement & Waiver Form:
- I … confirm that I am participating in the Taste of Love Festival at my own risk and understand that the content in the sessions and workshops can bring up emotions or be of a sensual or sexual nature. I agree that what happens to me during a workshop or session stays under my control, that I can participate to the level that feels comfortable for me or I can leave the workshop. I agree I will follow the facilitators instructions within my own comfort level and not put others at risk by practicing different things in the workshop as proposed. I will also not hold the facilitators in any way responsible.
- I also understand that outside of the sessions provided I am responsible for myself, there is no supervised breaks or overnight management of the festival participants. I understand there are volunteers and counsellors I can contact 24/7 should I see or experience anything of a disturbing nature.
- I agree to seek support from the onsite counsellor and to share and speak up should I feel at any time uncomfortable with any of the exercises or things that may be coming up for me in process work. If I wish to leave the festival it is also my responsibility to speak to the onsite counsellors in order to ensure that my concerns have been voiced.
- I confirm that I am of stable physical and mental health and that I will not hold any of the organisers or presenters liable for any damages.
- I agree that the attendance of the festival is for 18+ individuals and that children are not allowed in the space.
- I agree that this is a drug and alcohol-free event, and that I will abstain from using these substances. I also agree that if I notice somebody else intoxicated that I will inform the staff of this. This may result in having to leave the festival should I or somebody I witness be a danger to other participants due to unsafe behaviours, drug or alcohol use or not respecting mine or others boundaries.
- I understand that some workshops and the festival venue itself is clothing optional, choosing to attend the festival does not mean that I need to be without clothing myself but other people may want to do so.
- I will actively participate in creating a safe space for everyone by accepting their boundaries and wishes to stop an engagement at any time during the festival.
- I will respect the privacy of all attendees by maintaining confidentiality. This includes not sharing identifiable information about other participants and not taking and/or sharing photos or videos during the festival/workshops without their explicit permission.