About Robert Kirby
As an ambitious twenty-something year old living in New York, Robert started off his career negotiating billion dollar contracts in some of America’s largest multinational companies like Perkin Elmer and Hughes Aircraft Company. He worked hard, played fast, and powered his way up to the top of the corporate ladder. By the time he turned 28, he was managing a team of 60 people, and was burnt out. And miserable. And physically exhausted.
This sparked an epiphany which led him realise that he wasn’t meant to be pounding the corporate treadmill- he was meant to be serving humanity. And so, at the age of 31, he stepped into personal and spiritual development– training and working as a kinesiologist, while studying under some of the world’s most renowned healers, teachers and masters such as:
- Dr John Pierrakos (Founder of Core Energetics)
- Roger Callahan (Founder of EFT, TFT and Tapping)
- Dr Valerie Hunt (Author & researcher of the human energy field)
- John Bradshaw (Author)
- Dr Barbara De Angelis (Celebrity relationships consultant, lecturer and author)
Robert became fascinated in psychosomatics, and the connection between the mind and body. He trained under the late Dr John Pierrakos and saw how childhood trauma and wounding could cause people to put up defences, adopt negative thought patterns and stop them from living their fullest life. This became his passion and Robert started facilitating group workshops, retreats as well as one-on-one coaching.
Over the past 26 years, Robert has helped more than 14,000 people all over the US, UK and Australia dissolve the blocks which have held them back in relationships, work, family, love and business. The breadth of Robert’s expertise, experience and training is unparalleled in Australia. It is his ability to precisely pinpoint the root cause of a client’s pain while creating a safe space in which they can confront and heal it, which sets him apart.
His workshops are profoundly powerful and centre around integrated body-psychotherapy and energy healing, as he deftly draws upon a variety of modalities such as voice dialogue, abstract constellations, Reichian Therapy, character analysis, meditation, tapping, deep tissue body work, kinesiology, neuroscience, bioenergetics and core energetics to bring about transformative shifts that are permanent, life changing and beautiful miracles.
Qualifications and training
- Bachelor of Science in business and psychology
- Masters of Arts with a dual major of Clinical Psychology and Psychosomatics Medicine
- Masters of Business Administration
- Diploma in Core Energetics (Body-Psychotherapy)
- Post-graduate diploma in Core Energetics
- Three diplomas from the School of Energy Healing and the Pathwork School of Spiritual Psychology
- Training in spiritual psychology for one year based on the Pathwork Lectures of Eva Pierrakos
- Year long training on the “Hands of Light” process of Barbara Brennan at the San Diego School of Enlightenment and Healing
- Received extensive clinical supervision from Dr. John Pierrakos, Dr. Karyne Wilner, Dr. Walid Daw, Dr. Donna Hamilton, and attended two residential retreats with Dr. Stuart Black
- Received 175 hours clinical supervision on body psychotherapy and another 100 hours at “Eros love and sexuality” with Dr. John Pierakkos
- Extensive experience in EFT, TFT and Tapping. Personally trained by, and assistant to, the founder of Tapping- Dr Roger Callahan
- Graduated from Touch For Health, Three in One Concepts, Professional Kinesiology Provider training, Kalos Method Training and Psychology Kinesiology training (also known as Psych K)
- Completed all of John Bradshaw’s workshops in Los Angeles as well as completing his professional therapist training at Rosemead Hospital in California
- Vast clinical experience and training in the area of family, organisational and abstract systemic constellations:
- International Convention and Training of Organizational Constellations with Matthias Varga Von Kibed and Insa Sparrer
- Family Constellations Therapist Training in Melbourne
- Constellations Flow Family Constellations in Melbourne
- Constellation Facilitator Training in Sydney
- Systemic Abstract Constellations created by Robert Kirby and his Leadership Team in Sydney
- One to One Sessions in Constellations Training in Sydney
- Trained with Hal and Sidra Stone- the creators of Voice Dialogue Therapy. Also completed “The Voice Dialogue Series” produced by Dr. John Coroneos
- Jungian Therapy training on the Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious, and Inner Child Healing work with Lucia Copacchione- author of “The power of your other hand”
- Barbara De Angelis Training: Robert began his workshop experience and training with renowned television presenter Barbara DeAngelis. He attended all of her events numerous times including her ten-day relationships training, weekly transformation teams and had great fun appearing on Barbara’s television show dialoguing with actress Janet Leigh as well as appearing on the Oprah show with Barbara De Angelis
- The Biology of Belief and the Divine Matrix with Bruce Lipton and Greg Braden
- Pranic Healing and Shamanic Healing with Victor Barone
- Silva Mind Control from José Silva in Los Angeles
- Native American Drumming and Shamanic Healing with William Two Feather
- Work, Love and Play: core issues in psychotherapy training
- Depression, Anxiety, Grief and the Body: Radix Body Psychotherapy training in Sydney.
- Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Certification in Los Angeles
- A Course in Miracles training in Los Angeles with Marianne Williamson
- Dan Millman Training on the skills of “The Peaceful Warrior” in Los Angeles
- Avatar Training sponsored by Holly Riley best selling author of “Allowing” in Reno Nevada.
- Psychology of Success Sales Training with Brian Tracy in San Diego
- Creating Success Training with Mark Victor Hansen (publisher of “Chicken Soup for the Soul”) in Newport Beach California
- Australian Institute of Executive Coaching: Level II Certification
- Authentic Education’s PHD program in 2014 which includes Coaching Certification. Also a Graduate of the seven day Leadership and Competence training