Yoni Yoga is s daily maintenance system that addresses the spiritual needs of modern women who are dedicated to their internal work and want to embody their full capacity for bliss and ecstasy as path for self-realisation.
It is aimed at improving the quality of women’s emotional, physical, mental and sexual health by addressing the core issues that are stored deep in our cells. This unique approach is designed to free up the life force (Sexual energy) flowing unrestricted through the body which in turn raises the frequencies and brings more Prana (Aliveness) and awareness internally. Naturally this liberates deep residing blockages, unlocking thought forms that contract the body in chronic holding patterns.
I realised that most of the yoga offered in our western countries was catering to the western fixations such as body image. When the focus is on how you look, success and achieving wellness, it denies the deeper spiritual needs that we are starved for. It especially denies the needs of women who are on the path of restoring an alignment to their feminine energy.
When I began to undertake this process for myself, I realised the way yoga was being offered actually suppressed this orgasmic bliss that was naturally arising in me. I needed a practise that supported me in the overall process of restoring an alignment to the source of my true feminine nature. This life was designed to be experienced in the body but a lot of how we have been conditioned takes us out of the body, even when it comes to fitness.
I combined my 20 years of yoga experience including teaching traditional yoga and studying closely with Swami Yoganandya Saraswati in Vashisht, India with my personal experiences in unlocking the body through the Tantric Initiations with Shantam Nityama.
All women have a vast reservoir of creative power, yet due to the stress and impact of our modern culture, we too easily loose contact and inspiration to her manifestation capacity and her true beauty. When the woman is in an environment that is supporting her deepest truth, she very quickly realigns to her natural wisdom and gifts. By coming back to the body in a feminine way on a regular basis she keeps this eternal well spring alive and vibrant. Naturally this then flows over into every aspect of her life, enriching all her projects, creations and relationships.
Interactive and Experiential parts
We practice yoni yoga exercises in this session have a sharing circle.
Core Benefits for Participants of this Session
Benefits for Women
- Greater self-esteem, confidence and self-love
- Restoring the mind and womb from any misuse, neglect or trauma
- Awakening orgasmic state of being, liberating fears, insecurities or any other issues in relation to her life
- Learn how the female body is designed to function and the woman’s role in conscious lovemaking vs. the man’s role
- Return to your feminine, receptive nature and out of the masculine ways that you have been trained to function in
- Learn what a conscious man looks for in a woman and what he needs from you in lovemaking
- Experience how you can break the cycle of old unconscious sex patterns and move into a more conscious and satisfying approach to lovemaking
Indicator Bars and Inclusivity
Please self select according to your level of interest and willingness to be challenged.