The Sacred Art of Stripping (for Men)
Sacred Art of Stripping for Men
Be the energetic presence that can fill a room, any room, any situation!
Men, feel the whole body physicality of your sexuality and to access your sensuality. Hold the confidence to be seen in your dance of virility. Give full permission to be seen.
Treat stripping as craftsmanship with precision movement from the depth of your maleness.
Become the magnetic attraction, put yourself “on display” and find your walk or gait of power, your stance of power and the voice of power to align with what you want to communicate. Eyes know how to command and direct the gaze.
Step out of the socially condition imprint of what it is to be a man.
Expect Tools to :
- Sensuality as effortless movement
- Move with power and stealth
- Find your Attitude and Approach for Your strip
- Learn anything you wear can become costume, a transformative second skin
- Costuming enhances your individuality and uncovers your sexual persona
- Step into the Unknown with your magnetism.
- Erotic Anatomy to uncover your own personal movement.
- Shamanic Kata and Passes that are physical movements to lock in your intent.
She has taught Art of Stripping for Mane and Moving Men dance workshops in Sydney. And took men into actual performance of their strip in a theatrical setting. Currently Annetta pursuesAikido, draws martial arts background from Kenpo, Capoeira and Kung Fu. Her teaching is imbued with Body/Mind Centering embodiment and teachings from her Shamanic path.
Items to bring:
- Favourite clothing
- Fabric to play with
Important …… the Sensual Strip performance on Saturday is with selected students from Sacred Art of Stripping both Men and Women, who want to participate.
Annetta Luce during her 10 years in New York City as a professional modern dancer, moonlighted as an erotic dancer/ stripper.
This workshop is primarily aimed at the male gender or identifying as male. Transgender also welcome.